I am currently away with my family from the city (with built-in free childcare while here). Ah the bliss! This has given me the ability to have time to focus on creating, planning, and organizing as I count down the days to all kinds of Bay Area Music and Dance Goodness! Everything from baby to adults, I got ya! Here's a quick list of what's going down (click each for more info).
- Mondays: (10/6) Mixed-Styles Drumming for Women & Trans Folks | 7:00pm & 8:00pm @ Solespace
- Tuesdays (9/23) Afro-Urban Dance Performance Workshop | 6:30pm @ Dance Mission
- Fridays (10/10-12/12) Tyke Tunes for 0-5yrs 11:15am
- Saturdays (11/1, 11/8, 11/15 & 12/6, 12/13, 12/20) Music & Movement with Our Family Coalition 3:00pm @ Destiny Arts
- 3rd Sundays (10/19, 11/16) Boomshake's Family Jam | 10:00-11:30am @ Solespace
- Saturday Oct 4th Afro-Urban Dance Experience at YBCA Open City/Art City 3:30pm
- Friday Nov 14 Afro-Urban Dance Show & Party at Dance Mission | More info TBA
- Sunday Dec 20 BoomShake's Fall Showcase & Party at Solespace | More info TBA
And just in case you were wondering, I'm currently jamming to this mix right here, to get me through my work day. You're welcome!